Motivated by what he saw as one of the most tragic challenges of modern life—the disconnection of busy entrepreneurs from their families—Jim Sheils developed the Family Board Meeting process to help business owners bridge the gaps between themselves and their loved ones.
Since then, both Jim’s message and his book, the Amazon best-seller “The Family Board Meeting,” have spread around the globe. Often called “Crazy Glue” for families, Jim’s popular and simple frameworks now reach thousands of parents worldwide, helping them feel more connected with their kids, be happier at home, and leave a lasting legacy.
Jim is the founder of 18 Summers, which specializes in live events, workshops and private consulting for organizations looking to strengthen their family lives while still succeeding in business. He’s an in-demand public speaker and owns a private real estate company that has done more than $200 million in transactions.
Jim is an avid surfer and enjoys traveling with family and friends, especially his beautiful wife Jamie and their four children, Alden, Leland, Magnolia, and Sampson. His greatest adventure to date? Donating a kidney to the best guy on the planet, his father.
What You Will Learn:
- Why setting good rhythms for your family life is so important as an entrepreneur
- Using one-on-one time to grow your relationships with your children
- The power of shutting off electronics and disconnecting in order to reconnect with your family
- Implementing experiential education in your interactions with your children
- How Jim develops ideas and maintains the lifestyle of a lifelong learner
- The dangers of excessive delegation, especially when it comes to family
- Why every part of your life is so interconnected that compartmentalization can be the enemy
Additional Resources from Jim Sheils:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.18summers.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC06q57ph-1irsY2hGGw6dOQ?view_as=subscriber
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/18summerstribe/
- Family Board Meeting Book: https://www.amazon.com/Family-Board-Meeting-Connection-Children/dp/1732362912/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Family+board+meeting&qid=1567190960&s=gateway&sr=8-1
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- My Investment Services Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership
- See Gary’s Upcoming Events Here