With over 20 years in financial technology, Lilia Severina set up Fixtrade in July 2011. Lilia has expert knowledge in trading technologies including low latency trading and many years experience in the world of crypto from mining to arbitrage to ICO planning, design and development. With business connections in over 80 countries in FinTech sector, Lilia was instrumental in a number of IPOs and held many senior positions in start-ups as well as corporates including Uptime Institute, Avelacom, Interxion, Gartner Group, Orange and Verizon.
Lilia and her team are able to bring together money and opportunities during market highs and lows and achieve consistent results.
Lilia studied at the London School of Economics, Westminster University of London and Thames Marketing College. She is a committed trainer and mentor for the Prince’s Trust and believes in empowering SMEs to make the world a better place.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What Lilia does with her London-based consulting business, and why she specializes in financial technology and real estate
- What kind of returns Lilia’s clients can expect on their investments through her consulting business
- How Lilia’s business works with underdeveloped countries, and how she works with Prince Charles’s “Prince’s Trust” organization in the UK
- Why China is a thriving region looking for development opportunities and foreign investments
- Why timing is important when managing your money and moving it to foreign markets during challenging economic times
- Why Lilia’s disappointment in her pension fund and wealth manager caused her to develop her own strategies with better results
- Why Lilia believes capital market strategies can be powerful, as long as you’re willing to accept the risk
- Lilia shares her story of being born in Ukraine and immigrating to London, and why early financial troubles shaped her thoughts on money
- Why Lilia believes that abundance and financial security are available to anyone prepared to reach out to it