Markus Heitkoetter is the founder and CEO of Rockwell Trading, an organization dedicated to teaching investors how to meet their trading goals. He is also a celebrated bestselling author and speaker whose work has been featured in major national media. Markus is passionate about simplifying the sometimes complex world of day trading, stocks and options.
What You Will Learn:
- Markus shares why he left a corporate job with IBM and moved from Munich, Germany to Austin, Texas to become a trader, with only $20,000 in startup funds and another $10,000 in living expenses to his name.
- Markus explains why real estate, trading, and running a profitable business are the only real ways to create wealth in the American economy, and he explains why running a business is the most complicated method with the most moving parts.
- Learn the three things you need to know to make money trading: what to trade, when to enter the market, and when to exit the market. Markus shares why trading is his favorite method of wealth creation, even though he operates in all three areas.
- Markus explains the difference between buy-and-hold and short term swing trading, and he shares why the short term requires less effort. He shares how you can benefit even when the market is crashing, and he shares why it is important to take your emotions out of the equation.
- Learn the considerations you should keep in mind when trading, and why an exit strategy is vital. Markus also discusses the importance of accepting your losses and getting away with your wins. Markus explains why his long term investments are in real estate, and he trades for his more agile investments.
- Website: www.rockwelltrading.com
Be sure to take the time to invest in yourself. Your future depends on it.
We can help! Get Started Here