I’m a millennial entrepreneur, seven-figure real estate investor, speaker, and avid adventurist. Most importantly, I’m a proud husband and a father to two beautiful girls who make life a whole lot richer.
Along my exciting journey, I’ve learned many things about life and business. While everyone has a different definition of “wealth”, for me it’s much more than a bunch of zeros in a bank account and the material items that are accumulated along the way. I believe wealth goes far beyond dollars and while money is important, it’s meaningless if you’re bankrupt in the other areas of life that lead to happiness and fulfillment.
I aim to live like a millionaire in all aspects of life; as a dad, husband, business owner, mentor, philanthropist, health enthusiast, etc. Through inspiration, action, community empowerment and connectivity, I believe we can all unlock a rich and fulfilling life if we choose to. It’s time to unleash your millionaire within and start living the life you were meant for. Let’s enjoy this journey together!
What You Will Learn:
- How Matt turned his life around after being expelled from high school and facing prison time in college
- Real estate’s function as a vehicle to pursue your passions and free up your time
- Integration of your business and investments using LLCs and other tools
- Why you NEED to treat real estate like a business rather than a hobby if you want to be a successful entrepreneur
- Matt’s strategies to be a nimble investor, break into real estate and adapt to the shifting market
- Matt’s tips on how to choose a city and location to start investing in real estate and advice on breaking into more difficult areas
- Matt’s “why” and why he thinks you have to find yours to stay motivated and maintain the drive to succeed
Additional Resources from Matt Aitchison:
- Matt’s websites:
- Matt’s podcast: The Millionaire Mindcast (http://millionairemindcast.libsyn.com//)
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- My Investment Services Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership