Matt Faircloth, originally from Baltimore, Maryland, graduated from Virginia Tech with a degree in Engineering. After playing Robert Kiyosaki’s Cash Flow Game, Matt decided to quit his safe and secure job working as an engineer in a Fortune 500 company to become a full-time real estate investor. Under
Matt’s leadership, DeRosa Group has completed over 30 million in real estate transactions involving private capital including fix and flips, single-family home rentals, mixed-use buildings, apartment buildings, office buildings, and tax lien investments.
Matt has extensive expertise in connecting passive investors to lucrative investment opportunities through syndications, private loans, and joint ventures.
Matt is an active contributor to BiggerPockets.com through Facebook Live, teaching webinars, and blogging. He leads the Mentorship Mondays series on DeRosa’s YouTube channel where he answers weekly real estate investing questions!
On a personal side, he sits on the board of a local nonprofit, volunteers as a trainer for men’s leadership weekends, and enjoys making wine (especially red to please his Italian wife!)
What You Will Learn:
- The creative ways Matt has structured deals
- How to apply the fundamentals of real estate investing in different geographical areas
- The benefits of investing in smaller markets
- The danger of wearing too many hats and why it’s important to “stay in your lane”
- Staying successful in a constantly shifting market
- Navigating loans and securities with the SEC
- Matt’s purpose and “why” in investing
Additional Resources from Matt Faircloth:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/derosagroup
- Website: https://www.derosagroup.com/
- Website: https://www.biggerpockets.com/
- Matt’s Book: https://www.amazon.com/Raising-Private-Capital-Building-Peoples/dp/1947200984/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1568989007&sr=8-3
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- My Investment Services Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership
- See Gary’s Upcoming Events Here