Paul Morris is an award-winning entrepreneur, trainer, author, and business consultant. As an active investor, he has grown his real estate portfolio to more than 700 rental units and 150,000 square feet of retail commercial space. In just over 10 years he transformed his California-based real estate brokerage business into the second largest Keller Williams franchise with 10 offices employing 3,000 agents. Prior to working full-time in real estate, Paul had a successful legal career, highlighted by his work as an associate at Proskauer Rose, a New York-based international firm, and as Senior Counsel at the US Department of Justice. Paul is also the co-author of the New York Times bestselling book Wealth Can’t Wait: Avoid the 7 Wealth Traps, Implement the 7 Business Pillars, and Complete a Life Audit Today!
What You Will Learn:
- Paul discusses his book and the lessons it teaches for real estate investors. He shares why mindset is a critical area to develop, and he explains the book’s “be, do, have” philosophy.
- Paul shares his key script, “what would it take to earn the right…?” and he shares how this powerful script will open doors for you. He explains the importance of working with experienced and successful mentors.
- Paul talks about his three foundational rules that, if you followed them, are guaranteed to keep you from ever losing money in real estate: buy where you know, value add, and cash flow.
- Paul explains why he does basic, functional upgrades to his properties and then prices them just below the starting rate for the neighborhood, to guarantee that he will be able to fill the property immediately.
- Paul talks about why having the freedom to do what he wants, not wealth, is what drives him. He explains that wealth is a tool to achieve that freedom, and he discusses the launch of his upcoming Facebook group and podcast.
Additional Resources from Paul Morris:
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- Real Estate with Gary Wilson Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership