Rock Thomas is the founder of Rock Thomas International and the M1 Mastermind, a Certified NLP Practitioner, self-made millionaire, bestselling author and a world-renowned speaker. He spent the first twenty years of his life on a farm, and he purchased his first piece of real estate at the age of 24. He sold that property and purchased a multi-tenant building at age 26, until a series of setbacks caused him to lose everything and start over from scratch. Rock was able to rebuild, and today he is a multi-millionaire success story who has devoted himself to helping others achieve “whole-life success.”
What You Will Learn:
- Rock explains how he found early success in real estate through a combination of smart investments and being frugal, and he shares how several setbacks caused him to lose everything and have to start over again.
- Rock shares why many people don’t understand how real estate works and so they struggle to see the value of a long-term investment. He provides an example of why a rental unit can be more valuable than it would appear to be.
- Rock describes learning early on that he didn’t like being poor and the struggles he and his family faced, and he shares how that pushed him to enter real estate and grow wealth. He explains the importance of surrounding yourself with people who challenge you to succeed.
- Rock explains the purpose behind his M1 Mastermind group and the idea that like-minded members support and push each other to pursue the things that truly matter in life. He shares some of the group’s success stories.
- Rock discusses the importance of taking action and building momentum. He shares why gratitude and optimism are critical “muscles” that need to be worked. He talks about why time management is a powerful tool for changing your mindset.
Additional Resources from Rock Thomas:
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- My Investment Services Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership