Gary Wilson is an expert in the world of real estate investing. He first began investing at the young age of 23, right after his college graduation. He went on to build a portfolio of more than 250 units, covering everything from single-family homes to an apartment complex with more than 80 units. Today, Gary is a self-made millionaire who continues to practice real estate, and is also the Chief Wealth and income Officer at My Investment Services and the Chief Guidance Officer at Path to Freedom. Gary is the host of the podcast Real Estate Investing for Professional Men and Women, where he shares his hard-won wisdom with business professionals looking to turn to real estate to grow their wealth and expand their businesses.
What You Will Learn:
- Gary explains why real estate investments aren’t the endgame but rather serve as a way to grow your main professional practice. He explains why real estate is a great option to leverage your assets to create multiple income streams.
- Gary discusses how you can borrow against your existing business’s assets and use those funds to invest in real estate and generate continuous revenue, then pay back your business line of credit.
- Learn why investing in real estate creates a foundation for you to start and grow other businesses. Gary provides an example story from a dentist client who got his real estate license to earn commission on other deals and create new income streams.
- Gary explains why you need cash to be able to invest in real estate, and he explains methods you can use to get access to cash without going with questionable no-money-down deals.
- Gary outlines the three primary methods of investing in real estate: house flipping, buying rental properties, and wholesaling. He explains their differences, upsides and downsides.
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- My Investment Services Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership