Episode 144: Creating Long Term Wealth, with Toby Mathis
Toby is a founder of Infinity Investing Workshop and Anderson Business Advisors, one of the most successful law, tax, and estate planning companies in the United States. Toby’s businesses have been featured on the Inc. list of fastest-growing US companies on 3 different occasions, and have been voted as a “Best Places to Work”.
He has sat on the Boards of hundreds of companies including public and private enterprises, non-profits, and business leagues. He brings a wealth of experience to Infinity Investing and is ready to transform the way you look at your investments.
Toby’s latest book, “Infinity Investing”, published by Forbes, is the foundation for the training and tools found in our membership programs.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Toby Mathis?
- What are Bankers?
- Toby explains what a Mutual Fund is.
- What is Stock Market Landlord?
- Stock Market Landlord is no different from buying real estate.
- What are the characteristics of people in debt?
- What is the difference between poor and rich countries?
- How does Toby get economic data?
- Toby Mathis shares how she can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Toby Mathis:
- Website: https://infinityinvesting.com/, aba.link/mpc22
- Email: Pro@InfinityInvesting.com
- Phone: 1- 702 – 805- 0765
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tobymathis
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TaxWiseToby
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iicashflow/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/infinityinvestn
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKOuJ3grS06NpeqS3Pj0e-A?view_as=subscriber
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools and the knowledge to properly put those tools to use.
- Visit: http://globalinvestoragent.com/ to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!