Dustin Nulf is an Associate Broker with Keller Williams Realty in Pittsburgh, a self-made millionaire, serial entrepreneur, and graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. As a Top Sales Agent for over 12 years, Dustin closed as many as 50 real estate sales in a single year while growing multiple businesses. In his best year, he closed 50 units while spending over 3 months traveling.
Dustin is a firm believer in time and people leverage in order to “live the good life” spending time with his family every chance he can get. His ultimate goal is to help others achieve this same quality of life through their own Sales, Investing & Real Estate Businesses.
Originally from the small town of Dubois, PA, Dustin has a wide variety of experience, hobbies, and background. After nearly 16 years in the restaurant industry and restaurant management, Dustin became interested in wealth-building and made the decision to get into Real Estate in 2007 with original intentions to gain a Real Estate Salesperson license and become a full-time real estate investor with the ability to take fast action on MLS listings.
After becoming licensed in February of 2008, Dustin quickly realized the income potential of real estate sales and began a concentrated effort to build a sales team. He quickly became a top-producing agent with an aim towards vertical-integration in his business ventures, later partnering with David Henninger on The Full House LLC Pittsburgh Property Management Company while creating a rental portfolio of Scattered Site Residential and Mixed Use Properties in and around the City of Pittsburgh.
Dustin is currently the owner and CEO of The Dustin Nulf Team, partner and CEO of The Full House LLC, partner and COO of Short Stay LLC as well as the owner of at least 5 real estate holding companies.
What You Will Learn:
- Dustin shares about his busy stuff on his business to make more money out of his real estate property listings.
- How Dustin hires and pays his property manager.
- Why landlords don’t realize the money they’re not getting for mismanaging their properties.
- Why real estate had a forgiving side.
- One thing that Dustin is afraid of when it comes to property management.
- Techniques that Dustin uses to identify and structure the deal especially during a recession.
- Dustin shares his contact information with people who might be interested to invest with him.
Additional Resources from Dustin Nulf:
- Cell Phone: (412) 496-8811
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.patreon.com/dustinnulf
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dnulf/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dustindnulf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DustinDNulf
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FMonNUoLhlKkJWp-FttuQ?