Episode 110: Buying and Selling Business, with Andrew Cagnetta
Andrew “Andy” R. Cagnetta, Jr., is the CEO and Manager of Transworld® Business Advisors. Andy is a leader in the business brokerage industry and the South Florida business community. Since 1997, he has served as President of Transworld Business Brokers, a business brokerage in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he has overseen the sale of thousands of businesses. A skilled negotiator and recognized national trainer of negotiation techniques, Andy specializes in mergers and acquisitions, small business sales and franchising.
Andy is no doubt the go to expert when it comes to business sales, valuation and negotiations, but what makes him truly unique is his passion to help as many people as possible live the American dream by owning a business. He genuinely seeks to support all people that are looking to buy or sell their business; he knows the potential setbacks and strives to make the process attainable by anyone and everyone.
Andy has taught his self-authored negotiations, valuation and business sale classes to associations, construction companies, media sales teams, government agencies, high school & university students. As an active member of the community, Andy has served on the board of BBX Capital (public company) and numerous non-profit organizations including the United Way, LifeNet4Families, Junior Achievement, and The Clery Center. His signature charity event “Andy’s Family Pasta Dinner” is in its 19th year and has raised over $1,900,000. He is father
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Andrew Cagnetta?
- When did he start buying businesses?
- What is The Ultimate Buyer’s Playbook for 2021?
- Andrew shares that 2021 is a great time to buy a business.
- How to avail of The Ultimate Buyer’s Playbook for 2021?
- What are Minority Business and Business Acquisitions?
- Andrews believes in Doing well by doing good.
- How to evaluate a business and improve it?
- What are the opportunities the economic crisis brings to the business world?
- Andrew explains that financing is an option for buying a business.
- How to negotiate the best price for your business?
- Andrew shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Andrew Cagnetta:
- Websites: https://thedealboardpodcast.com/
- Phone: +1 (954) 478-4308
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/acagnetta/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/transworldbusinessadvisors
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tworldbusiness
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwQMKGgBRwujx6yMCcC3VAw