Keir Weimer is an expert in entrepreneurship and real estate, having founded and successfully led multiple seven-figure companies in luxury real estate brokerage, hospitality development, investment, lifestyle show and brand, and education & information, training, and event enterprises. He has a passion for taking early-stage, novel ideas to market and growing teams, cultures, and businesses around them. An internationally-recognized, luxury real estate & lifestyle entrepreneur, Keir is now focused on sharing his expertise and success through a next-generation education and information company.
Keir’s success is the result of a life-changing event that forever altered his path when he was in college. He was responsible for an alcohol-related boating accident that unfortunately and tragically killed his friend. Weimer served three and a half years in New York state prison for his crime. He overcame the adversity that became his daily life, including when he was released and faced rejection from graduate schools and society, never giving up and always staying committed to his vision for a life of impact and purpose. He pledged to help others overcome extreme hardship and achieve greatness. Weimer chronicled his harrowing experience behind bars in his book, A Quest for Redemption.
During his time incarcerated, Keir decided he would repurpose his life to one of sobriety, contribution, impact, and redemption. Keir turned his motivation into success and transformed his life from prisoner to entrepreneur and business mogul. Within five years of release, he had built a successful career in real estate brokerage, investment, and development, and is consistently named the #1 Top Producing Agents and Teams at his company, Select Sotheby’s International Realty. His luxury properties and expertise in the space, have both been featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Bloomberg, and several other major global media outlets. He is a sought-after and frequent speaker at industry events from Inman News and Sotheby’s International Realty to others, where he shares his expertise in a myriad of subject matter areas from luxury real estate, digital marketing, growing a team and business, and motivational stories of redemption from tragedy and how to live a life of purpose, on your own terms.
In addition, through his work speaking to at-risk youth in Driver’s Education programs, schools, and back in prisons, Keir is spreading his message to help others. He helped the mother of his friend pass Tiffany’s Law in the New York State Legislature, to help reduce the amount of these types of horrible accidents. Writing and leading by example, Keir shares his lessons of strength, resilience, and adversity in the face of overwhelming odds, with others who are looking to build a successful business and life.
What You Will Learn:
- Keir shares two steps of investment strategies that entrepreneurs should go through to create values.
- The importance of being an educated investor.
- Keir shares about their huge success in turning a historic property into an award-winning hotel and resort.
- How Keir dreams of inspiring and influencing a hundred million people in his lifetime through the book and digital courses.
- How Keir wants to help folks to increase their income, build wealth, and increase freedom.
- Real Estate trend that we should know that works.
- The significance of becoming familiar with what is changing, a new technology that affects real estate, different ways to real estate investment, and the goals for investment real estate.
- The importance of setting your goals that aligns with your vision.
- Keir’s advice for investors who fail to do their goals due to multiple businesses they manage.
- How mind-setting can help you build and reach your goals.
- Keir shares the best way to get in touch with him.
Additional Resources from Keir Weimer:
- Cell Phone: (315) 663-7022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.keirweimer.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/keir-weimer-a2a93145
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KeirWeimer
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeirWeimer
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keirweimer
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZjHhmCMuF0_48mdnIQ-KA