Jacob Vanderslice is Principal at VanWest Partners, a Denver-based real estate investment firm focusing on the acquisition and management of self-storage centers and another opportunistic real estate throughout the United States. By focusing on this conservative and growing real estate sector, VanWest has established a track record with over $195mm in real estate assets. Jacob and his partners’ success is driven by a commitment to delivering an expertly executed, adaptable strategy with an institutional investment approach.
The diverse background of VanWest’s principals allows the company to look at investments outside the traditional, single focus strategy of many companies. Uncovering value when the value is not obvious allows Jacob and his team to maximize investment performance to their stakeholders. Jacob is passionate about educating investors about self-storage, urban infill repositioning, redevelopment of distressed commercial assets, and other untraditional investment opportunities. He focuses on investments driven by data and reveals and maximizes opportunities to make a positive and lasting impact in the lives of his clients and investors.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Jacob Vanderslice?
- How did he start in the Real Estate Industry?
- Jacob shares the history of his business.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of investing in leverage deals?
- What is self-storage?
- How does Self-storage performing during 2016?
- Jacob shares what is the level of competition of self-storage now during the pandemic.
- How the size and location of a self-storage facility can be factors in choosing to invest to.
- Must geography be a certain factor to be considered?
- Jacob states how self-storage is very local supply-sensitive.
- Why they focus on secondary and tertiary markets?
- What are their acquisition criteria?
- Different ways to become a Sefl-Storage Investor.
- Jacob Vanderslice shares how they can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Jacob Vanderslice:
- Websites: www.vanwestpartners.com
- Cell Phone: 1-720-299-9897
- Email: email@example.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vanwest-partners/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VanWestPartners/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vanwest_partners/