Edna Keep’s journey from single mom at age 16 – living in subsidized housing with a daughter in subsidized daycare – to multi-millionaire Real Estate Entrepreneur and Coach inspires others. Her major operations are long-term buy-and-hold rentals apartment buildings. Her claim to fame is a $65.
Million real estate portfolio built with “Other People’s Money.” A proponent of education and inspiration, Edna offers live training with her Free Real Estate Coaching Fridays and Mindset Monday live events on Facebook each week.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Edna Keep?
- What is her former job before becoming a Real Estate Entrepreneur?
- What makes her decide to do Real Estate Investing?
- How her prior-year as a Real Estate Entrepreneur went?
- Edna shares how to buy real estate to build wealth.
- What are the strategies that work for them?
- What are the reasons why the vast majority purchase houses?
- Why they extend their objective area to the US Area?
- Enda explains why considering the 5-year plan.
- How 5-year plan works?
- Believes that mindset is an important factor in building wealth.
- Edna shares how she can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Edna Keep:
- Websites: https://ednakeep.com/
- Cell Phone: +1 (306) 536-6266
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ednakeep/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachednakeep/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ednakeep/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/multiplewaystowealth/