Stephanie Walter a legacy cash flow specialist, capital raiser, syndicator, real estate investor, and the CEO of Erbe Wealth. She recently retired and sold her insurance agency of 16 years by following the key principles she teaches professionals to use. She teaches professional people to “unlearn” what most of us have been wired to think about money and re-educating people on attaining wealth that can be passed on to the next generation. She is a gateway between these professionals and well-vetted deals.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Stephanie Walter?
- How did she start Real Estate Investing?
- What is 401K?
- What are the reasons to not put money into a 401K?
- Stephanie explains the concept of Legacy Banking for real estate investors.
- How Legacy Banking can help investors to take further advantage of real estate holdings.
- What is the secret of a wealthy family to pass their money from generation to generation?
- Stephanie introduces the book “What Would the Rockefellers Do?”
- What happened inside the Whole Life Policy.
- How to borrow money from a Life insurance company?
- What is syndication?
- What are the locations of the properties Stephanie owns?
- Stephanie Walter shares how she can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Stephanie Walter:
- Websites: https://erbewealth.com/
- Cell Phone: +1 (303) 995-0928
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/erbe-wealth/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/erbewealth
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC00Nq69vsIjreq4vbN9IVWw