Welcome to the Silver Level Membership
!! Our Newsletter Is Now Online !!
Click Here: October 2017 Issue
Click Here: September 2017 Issue
Click Here: August 2017 Issue
Click Here: July 2017 Issue
Click Here: June 2017 Issue
Click Here: May 2017 Issue
Click Here: April 2017 Issue
Click Here: March 2017 Issue
Click Here: February 2017 Issue
Click Here: January 2017 Issue
Click Here: December 2016 Issue
Watch Our Webinar
“How To Use meetup.com“
1.: Guest Speaker Ryan Snow Discusses his book “Miracle Mornings”
1.: The Investor Booklet
1.: Guest Speaker Brian Devine “Working with Dentists”
1.: Bank Rates and the Investor Booklet
1.: Resources available to you & How to Grow with Limited Financial Resources & Retainers
1.: How to get the money!
1.: Marketing Letters
1.: Marketing Letters
1.: Language Patterns
1.: Guest Speaker Carl Fisher discusses Self Directed IRA’s
1.: Language Patterns
1.: The Classroom Method
1.: Guest Speaker Paul Ritter “Credit Secrets Revealed-Getting Approved for Financing”
1.: Working With Rental Investors Part 2
1.: Working With Rental Investors Part 1
1.: Important Free Resources to Gather Data on People and Places
1.: Guest Speaker: Ken Wimberly discusses ‘Triple Net Leases”.
1.: Tools to use to analyze headlines and wording in marketing campaigns
2.: Using local publications to advertise
3.: How to get referrals
4.: Our upcoming referral program for our students
1.: How to find the right kind of sellers in the right kind of markets/how to use Rebo Gateway to get public record data
1.: Putting on a Workshop
1.: The Right Areas to Find The Right Properties
1.: Managing Rentals
1.: Guest Speaker… Sid Hameed discussed how he buys notes from banks.
1.: Using court records and tax assessment databases in determining who to send the letter to.
1.: 12 step instructions for working with Flippers.
2.: The ARV and MAO formulas.
1.: Analyzing Properties/Working with Investors
1.: Guest speaker Paul Ritter discusses credit repair and lease options
1.: The two basic ways to acquire rentals – turnkey and buy low, rehab, refi.
2.:The basic cashflow worksheet, cap rate, cash on cash return, and the opportunity evaluator.
1. : A,B and C areas as a follow up to the school report, Melissa data and Planning commission data.
2.: The HUD, VA, Freddie Mac and FNMA foreclosure websites.
1. : How to Analyze Zip Code Finder & Carrier Routes and Melissa Data
1. : The school report and the various ways it can be created and used to WOW prospects and help agents and investors make better use of their time, energy and money.
1. : Linda Schneider our expert guest and she discussed the Who, What, Where, when, why and most importantly the “how” of Newsletters.
Work File 2 – I-A Coaching 12 month Guide Tactical Section
1. : The top 10 Tax strategies for Real Estate Investors and Agents.
1. : Unique strategy on how to pay off a mortgage early AND save/invest for the future at the same time all without sacrificing their current lifestyle.
1. Wholesaling: What to do when a wholesale doesn’t go through – You can flip, rent or lease option and we covered all 3 scenarios
1. Net Listings
3. Selling the Contract
2. The checklist of steps to follow when working with Wholesalers.
1. Leveraging your efforts for multiple streams of income,
2. Building your team,
3. Building a team of service providers for your clients.
1. : 12 step process of working with investors in the field when buying rentals AND we went over lease options.
1. : New websites for students to get market data. Also, went over how to analyze flips.
1. : REO, short sale and estate sales AND we demonstrated the websites for HUD, VA, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae listings.
1. : Specific instructions on how to identify new areas for investing, working with Flippers and Landlords, and providign property management services for us and our clients.
1. : RH Funding – Elizabeth Fragale and Corey Anglin – discussing financing for investor properties.
1. : Working with local banks, Rental Property Reporter, ARV and MAO.
1. : School report, Opportunity Evaluator, booklet. Next Week: Working with local banks, rental property reporter, ARV, MAO..
1. : Property Management – Section 8, Charitable Organizations, Leases, Rules and Regulations, Security Deposits, Pets and Smokers. Next week we’ll go over the Cash Flow Calculator, Opportunity Evaluator, Rental Property Reporter, ARV and MAO formulas.
1. : Property management – systems and screening.
1. : 12 step process with your clients to ensure you make the best offers on the best properties!
1. : How to build a team using the investor agent model.
1. : Hiring a virtual assistant.
1. : Featured: Denver, CO KW TL Leigh Archer shares his best methods for working with Investors!
1. : The booklet, a new example, plus 5 tools for proper use
1. : REO’s – how to work with Asset Managers and how to get local bank properties.
1. : Analyzing Flips!
1. : Using the cashflow calculator, the Opportunity Evaluator and the Rental Property Reporter to analyze rental properties.
1. : Investor – Agent Community Site
1. : Finding the right neighborhood – Part 2.
How to use the letter to get inventory for you clients by using you county property tax assessment database and county court records to locate specific owners and specific properties who are in distress. We also go over the online websites for HUD, VA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
1. : Finding the right neighborhood – Part 1.
1. : How to find the best properties in the best areas using: School report, Melissa Data and Planning commission website.
1. : Part 4 of the 4 part series “The classroom method”. Part 4: How to hold a class for your clients.
1. : Part 3 of the 4 part series “The classroom method”. Part 3: Wholesaling.
1. : Part 2 of the 4 part classroom series – Part 2: Teaching Rentals to clients.
1. : Part 1 of the 4 part series on holding a class for your investors – Part 1: focusing on Flipping
1. : Review of all the marketing techniques and how they can be combined to be used with each other.
1. : Building you own website
1. : Using YouTube in marketing.
1. : Using Craigslist to advertise listings and how to use HUD listings when you don’t have any of your own listings.
1. : Using local publications to sell your listings and other listings too and to get buyers.
1. : Using the letter for FSBO’s.
1. : Using the letter for expireds and 4. Using workplace workshops to build your affinity (niche) group.
1. : Using Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook in your marketing to and for Investors.
1. : Marketing techniques using Investor clubs, grocery stores, churches and restaurants to attract investors.
1. : Using the custom letter to attract sellers. Using County court records to locate sellers.
1. : The booklet used to attract professionals and business owners..
1. : Implementing workshops and using Meetup to increase participation.
1. : Forclosures. How to find them, how to make offers on them and how to negotiate the deals. Bonus – 3 more websites that can be used for research.
1. : Getting inventory for yourselves and your clients – using the letter and free web resources like county property data and court records.
1. : 13 step instructions to follow for working with investors who buy rentals.
1. : Analyzing flips.
1. : Using the cashflow worksheet, Opportunity Evaluator and Rental Property Reporter for analyzing rentals.
1. : Mastering your Contact Management System for immediate profit.
1. : Using podcasts to get more clients!
1. : Using free websites to get data on areas to invest and find specialized data on people, by vacation, most likely to invest.
1. Using the school report – Melissa Data.com
2. Planning commission websites to determine with accuracy the best neighborhoods to invest in.
1. Facebook for Realtors.
1. Contact Management system – creation, upkeep, use and profit!
1. Screening tenants
1. Profiting from your Contact management system
2. Using the Rental Property Reporter analysis calculator
1. Using the school report
2. Melissa Data.com and Planning commission websites to determine with accuracy the best neighborhoods to invest in.
1. Lease options
2. Bus tour
2. part 3 of Investor class marketing platform
1. Physical analysis of rental properties and
2. Hosting a class, on buying rentals, as a marketing tool.
1. How to – Physical Analysis of Flip properties.
2. Implementing a teaching platform Investor workshop – tonight’s focus was on Flip education for clients.
3. Using Youtube in marketing.
1. The Booklet to attract High Wage earners
2. Buying Rentals
1. Investor workshops
2. Investor Booklet
3. Investor Letter
4. Property Management
6. Getting listings from local banks
7. Joining other groups like Rotary, Builders and bankers associations
8. Strategy for acquiring rental properties
1. Opportunity Evaluator,
2. Letter to owners of rental properties,
3. Using court records to identify people who have been served divorce papers, notices of default on their mortgages and probate cases when someone passes away, and identifying absentee owners using the tax assessment databases
1. Rentals and flipping and how to approach consumers going into default, also LLC’s.
1. Property Management
2. Script for getting contact info
3. Hard money lenders and owner financing
5. Finding your niche
6. Getting in the game of buying flips and rentals
Marketing Techniques and Docs
Analysis Forms & Calculators
Calculators from training modules
Real Estate Investment Calculator: (Click on the link below and save to your desktop)